Truth Or Dare Online - Questions & Game
How to play the Truth Or Dare game online?
When it's a player's turn, they choose between answering a 'truth' question honestly or performing a 'dare.' Other participants come up with a truth question or a dare task. These should be respectful and within comfort boundaries. If the player chooses 'truth,' they must answer the question honestly. If they choose 'dare,' they must perform the task and often prove it by recording it or performing it live on the video call.
Truth Or Dare rules
On their turn, a player chooses between answering a 'truth' question or performing a 'dare.' If they choose 'truth,' they must answer any question asked by the other players honestly. If they choose 'dare,' they must complete a task or challenge set by the other players.
To play the Truth or Dare online, follow these steps:
- Gathering Players: The game starts with a group of people. There’s no maximum number, but a group of 4-8 is typically more manageable.
- Starting the Game: Players sit in a circle and determine the order in which they will play. This can be decided randomly or in a circle.
- Choosing Truth or Dare: On their turn, a player chooses between answering a "truth" question or performing a "dare." If they choose "truth," they must answer any question asked by the other players honestly. If they choose "dare," they must complete a task or challenge set by the other players.
- Setting Limits: Before starting, it’s important to set some ground rules. The questions and dares should be appropriate for the age and comfort level of all players. It’s essential to establish what is off-limits.
- Respecting Decisions: Players should feel comfortable and safe. They have the right to skip a turn or drop out of the game if they feel uncomfortable.
- Keeping it Fun: The aim of the game is to have fun and enjoy friendly bonding. The questions and dares should not be used to embarrass or hurt anyone.
- Consequences: Some versions of the game have consequences for players who refuse to answer a truth or complete a dare. These consequences should be agreed upon by all players before the game starts.
- Ending the Game: The game continues until players decide to stop or when everyone has had enough turns.